Friday 25 May 2012

Paper clay food



After research from the tutorials on youtube, I tried to make something challenging this time. I make food like pizza, turkeys, fish, crab .....The very first one I did is the pizza. For the pizza toppings, I have added tomato slices, ham, cubed beefs, pepperoni, olives and some greens. My second try was the turkey. The turkey is much more simpler than the pizza. The sauce for the turkey is made by adding brown chalk pastels to some glaze and drizzle this all over the turkey. To made the turkey look more realistic, I have placed small carrots and lemon slices to it.


Then I went on to make crabs. The most difficult part of the crab to make is the legs. Lastly I made the fish. As this is my first attempt to make food, maybe may not be that good. But I believe with continue practise, I can do better. Some of these food will be incorporated into my next new paper clay project. Stay tuned to find out......





Paper clay food



No comments:

Post a Comment