Saturday 14 July 2012

Bags For Sale???

Sorry for the long delay in updating my blog..... I was away for a while and also my lovely son was down with influenza for a week. Ummm, I was so tired out. So I had to closed my workshop for so long till my lovely son fully recovered.


This time, I had bought a lot of polymer clay magazines for references. And I decided to make a series of handbags as the main theme. But first I need some things for the background as well. The coffee table for this project is a totally new concept. It is completely different from the others that I had made. It has a see through surface in which underneath the see through I had placed some sea shells and corals. To make the effect, I made some tan colour polymer clay to look like sand. The see through is actually a piece of transparent clear plastics sheet. And the sea shells and corals are ready made.


Then, I moved on to make the sofa. Also, I tried to make a different style this time. In order to give it a more classic look, I painted part of the sofa gold colour. This is the second sofa that I have made so far. As the main theme is bags, I have made a few variety of handbags. For the bags, I got the ideas from a polymer clay making magazines. Next time, I would like to try out some branded handbags as well (under the request of my family). Hehe....... I have already found some good tutorials on youtube on making branded handbags. Will definitely give credit to my great youtube teachers for their brilliant ideas..... Coz I would like to try to make some polymer clay shoes, watches and some other small accessories and together with the branded bags for my next project.


Bags For Sale???



Front View













No comments:

Post a Comment