Friday 4 May 2012

My paper clay cupcakes

Hi there.... This is the first time I am writing a blog. Maybe a bit messy here and there.Actually I loves to collect miniature cakes, food, animation and so on.... I used to fly to Bangkok and Tokyo so often to buy my miniature stuff. Then one day, I thought to myself. Why don't I make them myself? Maybe I could create my own unique style.

Well, that's how I started making my paper clay cakes, cupcakes, dolls and stuff. Of course, going for lessons on how to make these polymer clay are pretty expensive. So I choose the cheaper alternative. I went through most of the videos and tutorials on youtube on this topic and do my research.

Anyway, below are some pics of my paper clay stuff that I have made......


Cookie monster cupcakes



Elmo cupcakes



Close-up of cookie monster cupcake


No comments:

Post a Comment