Saturday 5 May 2012

Bubble times

This project is themed bubble times. I had made a mama bear taking a shower for her baby bear in a big white bathtub. Beside the bathtub is a washing basin with a toothbrush placed in it. The water in the tub is made by silicon gel. The flooring for this project is a bit more difficult and time consuming. Coz same concept as the pink checkered blanket in my Bedtime stories, I have to cut out small squares of blue clay and small squares of white clay. And then I have to combine them and roll them flat before I attach to the white base of the project.


To make it more realistic, I had also included a shower foam dispenser, a small duckling in the tub and a toilet paper on the flooring.


All my creations is handmade without any mold except the flowers, biscuits, ribbons on the bears.



Bubble times



No comments:

Post a Comment