Friday 11 April 2014

Miniature Sushi


Time flies... It has been almost a year I moved back to Singapore. And also a year that I have not updated my blog. Sorry for the long delay in updating. During this 1 year, I have been trying out many stuffs. I even went for a few short clay courses. 


Miniature Sushi
This is the first clay course I went for. This course took me 4 hours to complete. I learnt how to make salmon, maguro, tamago, ebi, ramen, nori, tempura, miso soup and... It was really fun and interesting!! To get the colour right is important for making food. 




The way you display the sushi also plays a very important role. It will look better with the right bowls or trays.  




1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous! do you make these with air dry resin clay or paper clay? Some have a translucency to them that would not be possible with paper clay. Do you use different clays on each piece?

    ReplyDelete