Friday 11 April 2014

Miniature Cupcakes


Can u guess what I will be doing for my next project? Cupcakes... This time I will be using resin clay to make these mini cupcakes instead of paper clay. I have actually made cupcakes when I first started out crafting. But that was much more bigger.

Miniature cupcakes






These cupcakes measure about 1 cm in diameter. My most best selling ones are the Elmo and Cookie monster cupcakes. I made them into dust plugs, handphone straps or keychains upon customers request. 

Minion cupcakes



Though personally, I am not really a cupcake lover. But I simply love making them. There are so many different designs of cupcakes on the Net. That is where I got my inspiration from. Cupcakes made from resin clay gives it a more realistic look as compared to paper clay. Pretty fun making these tiny cupcakes....










Cookie monster, Mickey & Elmo cupcakes

Baby face cupcakes

Monster Inc cupcakes

Angry bird series cupcakes

Angry bird series cupcakes

X'mas series cupcakes



These are the cupcakes that I have made for the time being. Still more to come in the near future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment