Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Mini World of Cakes

After making figurines for these past a month, I would like to try to make some miniature cakes this time. I used to make cakes before. However, my cakes last time were much more bigger as compared to this time. My mini cakes this time measures 2 to 2.5 cm and comes in strawberry, chocolate, peppermint, coffee, mango and mixed fruits flavour. Also I have made tiny french macaroon, doughnuts, bears and babies as the cake topper. Even the dollies of the cakes are also made by clay. I used mold to make the dollies..


My Mini Cakes
















All these cakes are based on my ideas and some are based on the real cakes from the Net...For the past two weeks, I have made a total of around 50 miniature cakes. Below is a pic of my mini cakes on a piece of A4 size polka dotted paper.

My Mini cakes on a A4 size paper









No comments:

Post a Comment